Today I discovered that the past few days posts have not been published in the website for some reason.
So I have had to take time to sort that out so today I am being lazy again and just sharing a prayer by Bahá’u’lláh which calls for unity to follow on from yesterday’s post about unity and oneness.
“O my God! O my God! Unite the hearts of Thy servants, and reveal to them Thy great purpose. May they follow Thy commandments and abide in Thy law. Help them, O God, in their endeavor, and grant them strength to serve Thee. O God! Leave them not to themselves, but guide their steps by the light of Thy knowledge, and cheer their hearts by Thy love. Verily, Thou art their Helper and their Lord.”
- Mood: Annoyed
- Caffeinated Beverages Consumed: 5
- In My Ears:Ex-Girlfriend by No Doubt
- Game Last Played: Luchador! Mexican Wrestling Dice
- Book Last Read: Ruinstorm by David Annandale
- Movie/TV Show Last Viewed:The Big Bang Theory
- Current State of Projects: Daemon Prince mostly finished, just the base left to do.