I dunno why I am writing this, but I feel I need to.
My pain levels the past two months have been stupidly high, and it’s only getting worse, the last couple of weeks I can barely get out of bed and it’s only thanks to support from the girls that I can get dressed some mornings.
I don’t know why it’s gotten so worse, but it has and I am really struggling to cope.
I am gonna start trying a few simple exercises that I have read about, but honestly I feel like I am going backwards, I used to only have to prepare a couple of days for a trip out, now I have to prepare a week in advance, it’s kinda depressing.
I am already on a lot of painkillers and I don’t really want to go on anymore, so I am going to make an appointment to see a doctor next week to see if we can figure this out.
I am really hoping it’s not a progression of the brain injury.
- Mood:- Pained
- Caffeinated Beverages Consumed:- 5
- Game Last Played:- Fallout 4
- Book Last Read:– Celestine The Living Saint by Andy Clark
- Movie/TV Show Last Watched:- Star Trek: Picard
- Current State of Projects:- Bases paints on the Tempestus Scions which have been washed, main colour of the Taurox Prime complete.