It’s been a quiet week, I have a few things waiting to come to fruition so I am gonna keep this short and sweet.
I hope you guys had a good Easter.
I published a couple of videos this week, one which was an unboxing and review of the Daylight Conpany Lumi Tasklamp, and a review of Instar Soap+
What I Am Modelling
It’s been a slow and hard week.
I started out by painting the first of my Flesh-Eater Courts, an Abhorant Arch-Regent.
I then picked up the Herlads of Nurgle, but stuff going on in my head really kept me from any painting.
I did build stuff to ensure my next twenty of so projects are ready to paint, and apart from a squad of Peltasts for my Mechanicum, they are all built and primed.
I decided I needed an easy win to get back my mojo, so I painted this Knight of Shrouds for my Nighthaunt.
And then I managed to finish off the Sloppity Bilepiper, Poxbringer and Spoipox Scrrivener for my Nurgle Daemons.
So what’s coming up next for me?
- Zone Mortalis Terrain
- Adeptus Mechanicum Onagar Dunecrawler
- Horticulous Slimux
- German Heer Infantry Squad x 10,Lieutenant & Riflemen x 2
- Necron Crypteks x 4, Cryptothralls x 2, Flayed Ones x 5 & Canoptek Reanimator
- Kill Team Arena & Pariah Nexus Terrain
- Blood Ravens Heavy Intercessors x 5 & Captain with Master-Crafted Heavy Bolt Rifle
- Mechanicum Termite
- Battlezone Objectives
- Flesh-Eater Courts Crypt Ghouls x 20
What I Am Reading
I finished The Qubit Zirconium by M. Darusha Wehm and a review of that should be up tomorrow.
I have now started Blood of the Emperor and am a decent way though that now.
What I Am Playing
Played a bit of Star Wars Squadrons which was a lot of fun.
On Easter Monday, me and the girls played a couple of board games, we started with Pandemic: Hot Zone North America which was a lot of fun and we managed to beat the game nice and convincingly.
Then we played Ticket To London and Megan absolutely whooped mine and Lindsay’s arse!
What I Am Backing
I am still backing Gloomier, the profits I made from crypto mining is paying for that.
And I have also backed the Wowstick drill, I love the screwdriver so the drill should be good for hobby work.
- Mood:- Hot
- Caffeinated Beverages Consumed:- 4
- In My Ears:-
- Tabletop Game Last Played:- Ticket to Ride London
- Video Game Last Played:- Star Wars: Squadrons
- Book Last Read:- Blood of the Emperor – Various Authors
- Movie/TV Show Last Viewed:- Deep Space Nine
- Current State of Projects:- Horticulous Slimux 60% done, mostly Mulch left to do