So this month I got to 989 models painted, but I didn’t get as much painted as I wanted to do, which is annoying.
I really much redouble my efforts in October.
I did find the joy of painting with a wet palette this month, and its a bit of a revelation.
Finish The Blood Ravens I Own on 1st January –
I haven’t gotten any of these painted this month 🙁
I still have to paint:-
- Intercessors with Stalker Bolt Rifles x 10
- Hellblasters x 10
- Hellblasters with Heavy Plasma Incinerators x 5
- Inceptors x 3
Finish The Death Guard/Paint Mortarion for Everchosen – Complete
I finally got round to painting Mortarion, and I couldn’t be happier with how he turned out.
View this post on Instagram
The big man himself is done!!! And that’s the Death Guard complete I have no more models left to paint for them which is a very weird feeling, never had that happen with an army before! Took a solid 23 hours to paint over three days mostly following the Warhammer TV guide but with a few little changes to make him fit in with the rest of the army a bit better. #Warmongers #WarhammerCommunity #PaintingWarhammer #PaintingWarhammer2020 #PaintingGamesWorkshop #Warhammer40k #Warhammer40000 #Chaos #Nurgle #Primarch #DeathGuard #Mortarion #DaemonPrince #DaemonPrimarch #DaemonPrimarchOfNurgle #DaemonPrinceOfNurgle #Painthammer2020 @jewelknightjess
I also got the Space Marines Heroes painted as well, so that is the Death Guard complete, and both resolutions competed.
Paint 2000 Points of Stormcast Eternals –
No Stormcast were painted this month ;-(
Still left to paint are:-
- Lord Arquilor
- Vanguard-Hunters with Storm Sabres x 5
- Gryph-Hounds x 6
Paint 2000 Points of T’au –
I first started by pointing the next Strike Team, a Cadre Fireblade and Devilfish, which means I now can field a battalion detachment for the T’au if I so wish.
View this post on Instagram
Finished a T’au Empire Fire Warriors Strike Team along with their Drones and a Cadre Fireblade to lead them. #Warmongers #PaintingWarhammer #WarhammerCommunity #PaintingGamesWorkshop #PaintingWarhammer2020 #Warhammer40k #Warhammer40000 #TauEmpire #TauSept #FireWarriors #TauFireWarriors #StrikeTeam #Drones #TauDrones #TauCadreFireblade #CadreFireblade #Painthammer2020 @jewelknightjess
Left to paint I have:-
- Commander in XV86 Coldstar Battlesuit
- Strike Team x 10
- XV25 Stealth Suits x 3
- Sniper Drones x 4
- Barracuda AX-5-2
- KV128 Stormsurge
- Complete 2000 Points of Orks
- Rebase the Orks
- Paint 867 Models
- Rebase the Blood Ravens
- Finish the Death Guard
- Paint Mortarion for Everchosen
So heading into October, what does my painting queue look like?
- Zone Mortalis Terrain
- Death Korps of Krieg Command Squad x 5
- Millitarium Tempestus Drop Force Imperator x 5
- Palantite Enforcers x 10
- Stormcast Eternals Vanguard Hunters x 5
- T’au Stealth Team x 3
- Blood Ravens Hellblasters x 15
- Grashrak’s Ravagers & Skaeth’s Wild Hunt
- T’au Strike Team x 10 & Sniper Drone Team
- Death Korps of Krieg Engineers x 10 & Hades Breaching Drill
- Mood:- Motivated
- Caffeinated Beverages Consumed:- 3
- In My Ears:- The End of the Game – Weezer
- Tabletop Game Last Played:- Coup
- Video Game Lat Played:- Carcassonne
- Book Last Read:- The Doom of Fallowhearth – Robbie MacNivan
- Movie/TV Show Last Viewed:- Blakes 7
- Current State of Projects:- Death Korps of Krieg Command Squad primed
- Graphics Card Fund:- £20 – 10%