So how did we get on in the end, well let’s take a look.
In the end we got 1413 models painted this year, which was absolutely incredible!
The featured photo you can is the first set of models I painted this year, and the last set, the first was a squad of Death Korps of Krieg Guardsmen and the last is a squad of Blood Ravens Intercessors with Assault Bolt Rifles.
If you want to take a look at what I painted, you can download the list here.
Paint 2000 Points of T’au – Complete
I finished painting the KV128 Stormsurge, which completed a 2000 point T’au army for 2020!
Complete 2000 Points of Orks – 27.65% Complete
I completed a Megatrakk Scrapjet, Mekboy Workshop and Meganobz this month, which gets me a bit over a quarter of the target.
But this was clearly not to be!
Rebase the Orks – 0% Complete
Yeah the box with them in is at the bottom of a big pile in what is now Lindsay office 🙁
So this year I did the following!
- Paint 867 Models
- Finish the Blood Ravens I Owned on 1st January
- Finish the Death Guard
- Painted Mortarion
- Completed 2000 Points of T’au Empire
- Completed 2000 Points of Stormcast Eternals
- Rebased the Blood Ravens
Resolutions for 2020
Seeing as the Hobby resolutions for 2020 went so well and I only failed two, I thought I would continue it this year.
But I will be more restrained in my aims, because the Orks were more than I could hand in 2020.
I will be following along with Paint Slam, the new name for Jessica’s Painthammer, you can find the Discord server for this group here.
So let’s take a look at the plan, I decided to be a bit more select and do it per system.
- Paint 2000 points of Necrons for Warhammer 40,000
- Paint 1000 points of Early War Germans for Bolt Action
- Paint 2000 Points of Flesh Eater Courts for Warhammer Age of Sigmar
- Paint The Scourge for Dropfleet Commander
- Paint Blackstone Fortress and it’s Expansions
- Bring my Mechanicum to 3000 points for Horus Heresy, including the Warhound Titan
I am also including a couple of would be nice to achieve things in here, but these aren’t hard and fast.
- Rebase the Space Wolves for Warhammer 40,000
- Finish the Orks with Megan’s Help
- Finish the Blood Angels with Megan’s Help
I think these are achievable, and if I work hard I will get them done.
As with this year there will be a monthly progress round up.
So what’s my painting queue looking like right now?
- Zone Mortalis Terrain
- Escher Gang x 10
- Stormcast Eternals Vanguard-Palladors x 6 & Knight-Azyros
- Blood Ravens Bladeguard Veterans, Bladeguard Ancient, Lieutenant & Captain
- Sons of Horus Destroyers x 10
- T’au Y’vahra & Technical Drones
- Morgok’s Krushas & Morgwaeth’s Blade-Coven
- Blood Ravens Primaris Chaplain, Terminator Chaplain and Judicator
- Skaven Blood Bowl Team
- T’au Ghostkeel x 2