Well my schedule is complete balls right now, it’s all over the shop and it’s really doing my head in.
I know I need it to function well, but I am having issues asking for what I need to actually keep to a scheuldule.
Lindsay’s meeting schedule is now going on the family calendar but sharing an office means I can’t do certain stuff when she is in those meetings.
The doctor has offered some great advice for helping with my sleep, which is helping to a degree, but I also need to get the days sorted out.
I dunno, guess I don’t have much else to say really.
What I Am Modelling
I started the week with a the HQ models and the MG34 MMG Team for my Bolt Action early war Germans.
I then painted up the Cultists from the Blackstone Fortress Escalation expansion.
I then began work on a Fire Raptor for the Heresy Death Guard, I have had this model for so long, originally it was intended for the Space Wolves, but plans changed.
I also managed to paint a Hexmark Desyroyer, which I must say, is the nicest model in the new Necron range.
And finally I painted three Necron Warriors that came with Imperium, this is a second set, and I have another still to do.
So what’s up next?
- Necron Canoptek Wraiths x 6
- Mechanicum Magos Macrotek Enginseer & Servo-Automata x 4
- Flesh-Eater Courts Crypt Flayers x 3 & Crypt Infernal Courtier
- Death Guard Lord of Virulence, Blackstone Fortress Plague Marines x 3 & Poxwalkers x 6
- Skitarii Marshall
- Thousand Sons Terminators x 5 & Ahirman
- Blackstone Fortress Negavolt Cultists x 6 & Rogue Psykers x 3
- Stormcast Eternals Judicators x 10
- Ork Nobz x 6, Warboss & Painboy
- Death Korps of Krieg Infantry Squad x 10
What Am I Reading
I published the review of In the Shadow of Deimos by Jane Killick and you can read it here.
Haven’t read much else this week, but I have started listening to Godblight by Guy Haley.
What Video Games Am I Playing
Playing a little bit every day, played a little bit of PUBG, some Flight Simulator and finished Halo 2 Anniversary.
I have now stated on Halo 3 and have made a decent way though it so far.
What Tabletop Games Am I Playing
I played through two solo games of Warhammer 40,000 to create the battle reports for the Imperium playlist.
The first video was published on Friday and you can see that in the Creating section.
What I Am Creating
The Vlog for Company of Legends went up on Thursday.
And on Friday the first battle reports for Imperium was released.
And look out for a new episode of Edge of Empire dropping shortly.
What I Am Backing
Still just backing Rawr! Velociraptor! at the $11 level to get the Greatest Hots album.
What I am Cooking
I managed to make a filling for a cottage pie on Saturday, but that wiped me out for the weekend 🙁
- Mood:- Funny Tummy
- Caffeinated Beverages Consumed:- 8
- In My Ears:- Crocodile Rock – Elton John
- Tabletop Game Last Played:- Warhammer 40,000
- Video Game Last Played:- Halo 3
- Book Last Read:– The Patriot List – David Guymer
- Movie/TV Show Last Viewed:- Archer
- Current State of Projects:- Canoptek Wraiths, metallics finished, just starting on the carapaces.