So we think the reason I am feeling crummy, is a change in medication for my diabetes.
To be honest though, I am gonna try and tough it out, this new medication has some real positives, it’s reduced a personal issue which was causing a lot of pain, and it’s got me feeling like I have a healthy relationship with food for the first time in a long time.
The disadvantages are that my tummy has been a bit topsy turvey, and I am having eggy burps.
I have asked the doctor if we can reduce the dose slightly, so I shall see what they say.
What Am I Modeling
I started by finishing off the Necron Canoptek Wraiths, which actually completes the resolution to paint 2000 points of Necrons this year!
The first unit is armed with Transdimensional Beamers.
The second lot have no ranged weapon upgrade at all.
I then painted up three Crypt Flayers, a Crypt Infernal and a Crypt Haunter Courtier, which leaves me with just a Aberrant Ghoul King on a Royal Terrorgheist to paint for this army.
After that I painted a Lord of Virulance for the Death Guard, alongside the Plague Marines and Poxwalkers for Blackstone Fortress.
And I also managed to paint the Skitarii Marshall, who will also serve as a Secutarii Axiarch.
I have these past few days working on some Thousand Sons Terminators & Ahriman, trying out some new techniques.
I have gotten one finished and I am really happy with him.
Hopefully the rest will be finished tomorrow.
I also finally think I have this 3D printing things sorted!
So what’s coming up next week?
- Magos Macrotek Enginseer & Sevo-Automata x 4 (if I can find it!)
- Thousand Sons Terminators x 5 & Ahriman
- Blackstone Fortress Rogue Psykers x 3 & Negavolt Cultists x 6
- Stormcast Eternals Judicators x 10
- Ork Nobz x 6, Painboy & Warboss
- Death Korps of Krieg Infantry Squad x 10
- Legio Custodes Caladius Grav-Tank x 2
- Blackstone Fortress Spindle Drones x 6 & Guardian Drones x 2
- Phase 1 Clone Troopers x 22
- Ork Shokjump Dragster
What I Am Reading
Not a sausage actually.
But I did finish listening to the Godblight audiobook, and really enjoyed it, some interesting plot points that the Black Library can build upon.
What Video Games Am I Playing
I played through Alex Kidd in Shinobi World, a game I got for my 8th birthday, leant to my friend Simon and never saw again.
But I played it though emulation on Retroarch, and you can see that video below.
I also completed Halo 3, and I kinda wish that 343 Industries would remaster this game as it looks so much worse than the anniversary version of Halo 2.
And I have just tonight started on Halo 3 ODST, which is a beautiful game.
I also started up a Minecraft realm for my nephews, so they can have their own private area to play after a few nasty incidents in the game.
What Tabletop Games Am I Playing
Tonight I got in a three way game of 40K to start my crusade off.
I am not gonna give any spoilers away as I have made a battle report for it that will be published on Friday.
What I Am Creating
As mentioned above I played through Alex Kidd in Shonobi World and made a video if that, which you can see in that section.
I also published the Battle report for the second game of the Imperium magazine.
What I Am Backing
Still just Rawr! Velociraptor! which at the point of writing this has 2 hours left.
What I Am Cooking
Actually not a thing 🙁
- Mood:- So tired
- Caffeinated Beverages Consumed:- 11
- In My Ears:- One More Time – Daft Punk
- Tabletop Game Last Played:-Warhammer 40,000
- Video Game Last Played:- Halo 3: ODST
- Book Last Read:– The Patriot List – David Guymer
- Movie/TV Show Last Viewed:- Grace & Frankie
- Current State of Projects:- Thousand Sons Terminators about 50% done