I am starting a new 80 part series covering the Warhammer 40,000 Imperium collection from Hachette Partworks and Games Workshop.
Each issue I will bring you a dully painted White Dwarf style battle report.
In this first episode, we see the Blood Ravens entering Warzone Ramasus and the valiant Primaris Lieutenant attempt to stop a Necron Royal Warden of the Sautekh Dynasty from activating a series of Repair Nodes, which will reactivate the systems that will awaken the warriors of this tomb complex deep under the moon of Megaria.
Who will prevail in this battle between the sinister Necrons and the noble warriors of the Imperium
- Mood:- Exhausted
- Caffeinated Beverages Consumed:- 9
- In My Ears:- Istanbul (Not Constantinople) – They Might be Giants
- Tabletop Game Last Played:- Warhammer 40,000
- Video Game Last Played:- Halo 3
- Book Last Read:– The Patriot List – David Guymer
- Movie/TV Show Last Viewed:- Warcraft
- Current State of Projects:- Began work on some early war Germans