This week has been well a lot of nowt.
I got a fair few things painted, but not much else, I wanted to play some more Bioshock Infinite but the plans to do that fell apart.
I must do better next week.
In the meantime, I also must stop arguing with poorly educated idiots who love to spread nonsense about the Covid vaccine.
I mean trust me, no one wants Covid, but the fact that people don’t get the concept of herd immunity achieved through vaccination just astounds me.
And then you get comments like this…
What I Am Modelling
I started off by finishing the two units of Vindictors from Dominion.
And then I moved onto the Volkite weaponry for my Adeptus Titanicus titans, so lots of opportunity to shout CHOOOOOOM!!!
Then I finished off the scenery from Mortal Realms by winging the Gryph-Hound Statues.
After that I started on Kurdoss Valentian and Lady Olynder. I got Kurdoss finished first.
Quickly followed by Lady Olynder.
And this completes my Nighthaunt, apart from a Black Coach and the limited edition Guardian of Souls, I have everything for the army that they make.
I might in the future add the Black Coach but I am not entirely sure when this will be.
I also painted up a Knight Castellan for my House Taranis Imperial Knights.
I did a lot of it on Stream Friday night and then finished most of the rest on Saturday morning.
I am a big fan of Imperial Knights, but I need to add a few more to my force, got a Warden in the box, but want another Crusader, some Helverins and then perhaps some Cerastus Knights.
I am currently working on the Triarch Praetorians and the Blackstone Fortress Traitor Guardsmen, Commissar and Ogryn.
So what’s coming up next week then?
- Zone Mortalis Terrain
- Legio Custodes Pallas Grav-Attack x 2
- Blackstone Fortress Traitor Guardsmen x 21, Commissar and Ogryn
- Stormcast Eternals Praetors x 3, Knight-Vexillor & Vindictor
- Flesh-Eater Courts Crypt Ghouls x 20 & Crypt
- Legio Custodes Agamatus Jetbike x 3
- Mechanicum Secutarii Hoplites x 10 & Termite
- Necron Triarch Praetorians x 5
- Stormcast Eternals Annihilators x3, Lord Imperatant & Gryph Hound
- Blitzkrieg German HQ & MG34 MMG Team
What I Am Reading
I finished The Serpent and the Dead by Anna Stephens, and I loved it, will have a full review up in a few days.
I listened to Tomb of the Necron by Cavan Scott, the last of the current series of Warped Galaxies books for Warhammer Adventures.
It was very enjoyable and I hope they pick up the series again and give us further adventures of the trio and their allies.
What Video Games Am I Playing
Tried out The Evil Within, but I didn’t really enjoy it.
I did try out XCloud gaming, playing some Forza Horizon 4 on my iPhone over a 5G signal whilst visiting my sister in law.
What Tabletop Games Am I Playing
On Sunday we had a game of Deep Space Nine Fluxx which I won, which is a very rare thing!
What I Am Creating
I managed to get the next episode of Edge of Empire published, just need to record another one!
What Am I Backing
And I am currently backing Avatar Legends at the Otter-Penguin level, considered going up to Polar Bear Dog, but the girls aren’t joining in, so I can’t justify the extra $25
What I Am Cooking
Yet another week of noting.
- Mood:- Tired
- Caffeinated Beverages Consumed:-7
- In My Ears:- I Write Sins Not Tragedies – Panic At The Disco
- Tabletop Game Last Played:- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine Fluxx
- Video Game Last Played:- Forza Horizon 4
- Book Last Read:– The Serpent and the Dead – Anna Stephens
- Movie/TV Show Last Viewed:- Star Wars: Rebels
- Current State of Projects:- Traitor Guardsmen base coats going one, Triarch Praetorians are battle ready.