Last weekend we went to my beautiful sister-in-laws wedding to my brother Paul.
It was a wonderful day and much joy was had.
The ceremony was lovely and the food was divine, and my nibblings were all little terrors!
It was held at Kersy Mill, near Haverhill in Suffolk and the surroundings were really nice, the building was a converted mill and was pretty nice.
It was just a really awesome day all round to be frank.
On the Sunday we popped into Ipswich, had dinner at Prezzo and saw Dungeons and Dragons: Honour Among Thieves, but we missed the last 5-10 minutes as there was a fire alarm and the cinema was evacuated.
The long stairs out of the cinema left be too exhausted to return to the screen, so we kinda gave up and went back to my parents, curse my lack of spoons!
Film was awesome though!
What I Am Modelling
I started out with the Necron Triarch Stalkers
Followed by some Triarch Praetorians
After that I painted up my Helions for the Drukhari, two units of them!
So what’s coming up next?
- Kairic Acolytes x 18
- The Guild x 8
- Ultramarines Repulsor
- Hedkrakka’s Madmob
- Drukhari Raider
- Skaven Deathrunners x 2
- Blood Ravens Invader ATV x 2
- Necron Catacomb Command Barge
- Swampcalla Shaman x 2 & Pot Grot
What I Am Reading
I have now started on David Annadale’s, In the Coils of the Labyrinth which is so far pretty good.
Still listening to Lukas the Trickster by Josh Reynolds, about 4 hours into that now.
What Tabletop Games I Am Playing
I had a game of Munchkin Warhammer 40,000 at Warhammer World, which was won by Lindsay!
And on Wednesday my DnD group met and Graham tried to knock someone out, by throwing a knife in their neck and rolling a nat 20!
What Video Games I Am Playing
More Witcher 3 is being played, currently working on side missions and Witcher Contracts to level up!
And my playthrough of Control: Ultimate Edition has seen me upload the videos from the week
What I Am Backing
I backed the Dungeon Fantasy Roleplaying Game Monster Seeds project by Steve Jackson Games, I would have loved to be able to back it at the physical level, but alas they are no longer doing any physical rewards for people outside of the US, which is sad.
What I Am Winning
I won a copy of The Curator by Owen King, so that’s going on the TBR pile.
What I Am Spending
I did add a small package of Star Wars games to my collection with a little bundle, those being:
- Star Wars: Rebel Assault I + II
- Star Wars: Rebellion
- Star Wars: X-Wing – Special Edition
- Star Wars: Tie Fighter – Special Edition
- Star Wars: X-Wing vs TIE Fighter – Balance of Power Campaigns
- Star Wars: X-Wing Alliance
- Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds Saga
- Star Wars: Empire at War: Gold Pack
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes
- Star Wars: Dark Forces
- Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II
- Star Wars Jedi Knight: Mysteries of the Sith
- Star Wars: Starfighter
- Star Wars: Battlefront 2
- Star Wars: Republic Commando
I also got a PS5 controller charger, the PS5 is gonna move downstairs so we need an easier way to charge the two DualSense controllers that are moving with it.
I won a £25 voucher for Amazon from a KFC competition so I used that to buy a £15 PlayStation voucher to get Horizon Forbidden West: Burning Shores, and some LED lights for the pegboard I am planning on buying next week. Still awaiting delivery of the LEDS.
I ordered the Abhorant Ghoul King with Crown of Delusion from Warhammer Middlesbrough on Boxing Day (or the day after) and he finally arrived, and of course he is now built and ready to paint!
- Mood:- Content
- Caffeinated Beverages Consumed:- 3
- In My Ears:- I’m No Superman – Beefy
- Tabletop Game Last Played:- Dungeons & Dragons
- Video Game Last Played:- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Book Last Read:– In the Coils of the Labyrinth – David Annadale
- Audiobook Last In My Ears:- Lukas the Trickster – Josh Reynolds
- Podcast Last Consumed:- The WAN Show (April 21st 2023)
- Movie Last Viewed:– Dungeons & Dragons: Honour Among Thieves
- TV Show Last Viewed:- The Witcher: Blood Origin
- Current State of Projects:- Desk is clear for the weekend